Google

Murphys of Mullaghbawn

Michael Murphy left Mullaghbawn in South Armagh for Liverpool at the start of the 20th century. It was here he married Mary Pender. This is the story of their nine daughters and one son, their children and grandchildren. "Cead Mille Failte"

Thursday, May 10, 2007

John Cormac Murphy AKA BOB relaxing in HK

Bob Murphy had put an entry in www.myspace.com/johncmurphy but I have sneaked the picture for the family blog! Don't forget punters, the blogmaster will find you! He is seen relaxing in a Hong Kong church. Or is it a bar? Who does the mystery arm around his neck belong to?
We want to see you on the family blog - so send in your items of interest!

Technorati Tags:




Link

2 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

www.myspace.com/pennylanewinebar

www.myspace.com/sasaloves

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=75275872

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=60495442

And loads more cousins out there!!!

 
At 3:29 AM, Blogger danny said...

hi cousin john!
I am newphew Laura Murphy-gomez.
My grandmom wasleah houghton gomez.my father daniel hoguthon sr.
Joan is aunt. That dad's sister.
I was born new york city.
I was raised in hobken nj.
I live in north arlington new jesrey. keep in touch

cousin Danny houghton jr.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home