Google

Murphys of Mullaghbawn

Michael Murphy left Mullaghbawn in South Armagh for Liverpool at the start of the 20th century. It was here he married Mary Pender. This is the story of their nine daughters and one son, their children and grandchildren. "Cead Mille Failte"

Monday, June 01, 2015

"Prayathon" for The Sick.

I recently sent out an email to a large section of family asking for prayers to be said for Rita Cunningham (née Murphy - my sister) and Rosemary Murphy (née Wright - my brother Michael's wife) at a set time each day for the month of  June.
There has been a wonderful response from cousins and family and I thank you all.
Kitty Cannon, in her reply email, described it as a "Prayathon".
The "Prayathon" gave me an idea. We could extend it to any family member(s)(including brothers, sisters, mums and dads, cousins, nephews and nieces, uncles and aunts etc.?, who become seriously ill.
If I am informed of names, I will put it on the blog, and designate a particular month for the Prayathon to be said, for that particlar person or persons.
If anyone has further ideas on the subject let me know, or add a comment on the blog.
(Please mote, the comment may take a day or so to get published as I have to check it to avoid "spam")
God Bless,
Cormac x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home