Google

Murphys of Mullaghbawn

Michael Murphy left Mullaghbawn in South Armagh for Liverpool at the start of the 20th century. It was here he married Mary Pender. This is the story of their nine daughters and one son, their children and grandchildren. "Cead Mille Failte"

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Another Lily Murphy about to join the family!

Aunty Lily Murphy (married Paddy Herlihy) was of course one of the nine sisters and now, Anastasio(Stas), Sue Murphy's son, will marry another Lily Murphy!
Anastasio John Michael James, second son of Sue & Ben Van Bilderbeek, will be getting married to Lily Victoria Murphy, daughter of Mr. & Mrs. Christopher Murphy on Saturday, 26th August 2006.
Stas will be married in the Church of The Immaculate Conception, 114 Mount Street, London. What's amazing here is that it's the same church his parents were married in. I met Lily at Binky's(Stas's brother) wedding last year - and she is a fine girl, and all of us welcome him into the family. Congratulations!

3 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Lily and Stas!

 
At 2:24 AM, Blogger danny said...

Hi there, Congratulations to both you. I am nephew of laura murphy-nee gomez. My grandmother lea houghton-gomez.My dad is danny houghton sr. joan is my aunt who is dad's sister. I work in new york city.
I live in new jersey. I went
barcelona spain last month with my wife. I hope all is well.
cousin Danny

 
At 3:15 AM, Blogger danny said...

Congratulations to Lily and Stas!
I am cousin of yours. Laura Murphy-
nee gomez is my great aunt! Leah
Houghton-gomez was grandmom.
Aunt Laura and my grand mom leah were sisters. My danny hougthon sr.
I live new jersey.
Iwork in new york city.
also that is where I was born.
keep in touch
Cousin Danny houghton jr

 

Post a Comment

<< Home