Google

Murphys of Mullaghbawn

Michael Murphy left Mullaghbawn in South Armagh for Liverpool at the start of the 20th century. It was here he married Mary Pender. This is the story of their nine daughters and one son, their children and grandchildren. "Cead Mille Failte"

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Danny Houghton jr Contacts Blog!

Danny Houghton jr is the grandson of Aunt Leah - Laura Murphy-Gomez's sister. His father is Danny Houghton sr. He lives in New Jersey, and works in New York City. He has recently contacted the blog and I have published his comments to several postings.
Danny, I am Laura's son Cormac. and 10th child of the 15. The eldest of the family is Cecilia who also lives in New Jersey - 18 Inness Place, Montclair. How far is North Arlington from Montclair? My mother was 90 last August.
Please send any photos of your family and I will gladly publish them.
Sorry for the delay in adding your comments, but I have to check against blog-spammers.
God Bless,
Cormac

Link

4 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Blogger danny said...

Hi Cormac,

Thanks for writing back. Montclair is about 15 minutes from North Arlington. I have posted some pictures on my blog. It is called Daniel Houghton. I will be adding more pictures today.
My email address is dancher93@hotmail.com.
Talk to you soon.
Danny

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger danny said...

HI Cormac, thanks for info about
our family. I email cousin Joe
from time to time. That cool
we have cousins all over the Usa.
For my photos you can click on
danny blog I have photos.
I going to put more on later on today. you ask about my full address.
did you mean what my home address?
Is there cousin name john cormac murphy age 27. Is that your son?
I found younger laura murphy from
uk 19 and 21 years old? I not sure
if they are my cousins of mine? If they are would you have there email adress? I spoke to your mom aunt
Laura about 1 year half ago.
I know we have big family over in europe. Does you brother eugene
still live in brazil? I spoke
to your brother frank a few years ago?Also your sisters I spoke to in past are Susan,Rita,brothers
John,mike murphy. Do we have
any cousins in spain or france?
I just got back from barcelona
and valenica spain. I went there
with my wife in nov 2007. I enjoy
the both cities.I think this website is great for our family.
I speak a little bit of basque.
I am 34 years old.
take care cousin danny

 
At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Cormac,
My full name address daniel houghton blog. click on that
for photos. Is john cormac murphy
your son? laura murphy age 19
and laura murphy age 21 from uk?
is there connection on murphy side?
take care cousin Danny

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger danny said...

Hi Cormac, My blog address is
http://danielhoughton.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home