Google

Murphys of Mullaghbawn

Michael Murphy left Mullaghbawn in South Armagh for Liverpool at the start of the 20th century. It was here he married Mary Pender. This is the story of their nine daughters and one son, their children and grandchildren. "Cead Mille Failte"

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Photos & Photo Albums,Archiving and Postings

There is no problem uploading single pictures to a posting on our blog site, but it becomes impractical if we have hundreds of pictures. So we can use a free site to create a photo album and let blogger upload the link(URL). If you want me to collect all photos from the reunion for example, I can put them in an album, and everyone can view them. I have a CD for the 2003 album, and I can create an album for that as well. The same with all the old family pics. If any of you wish to me to do a specific posting, email me, and I will post it on the site. At the moment, visitors may only add comments, not postings. Please note I will archive all postings/comments on a monthly basis. eg June 2006, July 2006, August 2006 etc.
I took below info from blogger help.
There are a number of sites that offer free photo album services services. You can do a Google search to find them, or you can start by checking out some of these links:
DotPhoto
Fotki
Ofoto
Shutterfly
SmugMug
Blogger.com lets you post photos
directly to your blog, and Windows users can use the Hello BloggerBot for photo-posting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home